Monday, December 15, 2008

i just wanna touch her...is that wicked?

So on Sunday I get to see my husband again! His plane is supposed to come in at 3:30 p.m. so I don't have to suffer ALL day until like midnight. I can just wake up, spend a million hours trying to get all gorgeous, and then GO! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAY! And then there will be CHRISTMAS! and then my WEDDING!!!!! OMG! I am SO excited for next week. Plus Kelley's brother is visiting from Italy so Kelley will be happy to see him. My sister Jessie wont be happy to see him though because he strangled her high school sweetheart in my parent's driveway back in the day.... but oh well. I like him. :) and Porter had a squished monkey face and dumped her anyways. and I am glad because Nathan is way cooler. and he has booty shaking contests with me. And the icing on the cake.............GRANDMA ELLEN will be here to entertain through the holiday season. heh heh...

No comments: