Friday, March 12, 2010

miss my husband....


It's hard to be in the military. It's hard to be married to the military... but it is somehow worth it and you create bonds and friendships that you can't get anywhere else. I am proud of my husband and I am SO glad I don't have to worry about paying for health care...even though sometimes military hospitals make me want to scream lol! I can't wait to have my husband back in July and I miss him tons! I miss seeing what a great daddy he is. He used to do EVERYTHING for me and I got spoiled and now he is gone and I am dying without him. I don't think I changed one diaper the first week after Bella was born...I also don't think I got off the couch the first couple weeks....or was it the first three months lol? Idk how single moms do it...or Army wives...Marines are only deployed about 6 months.....army is at least 12 I think! I'm SO SO SO very lucky.

No comments: