Friday, April 17, 2009

16 weeks

Well Kelley took this picture last night. I'm at sixteen, almost seventeen , weeks. YAY! I can feel it move sometimes. It's really weird and feels kinda like an alien. But it also gives me cheesy special feelings. One time Kelley put his hand on it while it was squirming a bit and it started jumping around all over the place. *special feelings*......... I have an appointment on the 30th of this month. It's just a checkup or whatever but then the next appointment after that is the ultrasound! So we get to find out pretty soon if it's a boy or girl. I'm pretty excited. Kelley is having like the ultimate sympathy pregnancy thingy. He is always hormonal when I am even if I don't tell him and HE is the one having the crazy "pregnant dreams." He is positive it's going to be a boy. Everyone else is too. They can feel it in their bones. But I guess we will find out soon enough.

No comments: