Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Girly Girl



































Now some people insist that I force girlyness upon my daughter against her will. But the truth is I just let her be her. Sometimes she can be such a tomboy. I let her play in the mud and get messy. Whatever. But she can be such a girl at times. Sometimes she will bring me a tutu and scream for me to put it on her. The other day she found some nail polish and brought it to me and pointed to her toes. So I painted them. She always watches me put makeup on and yesterday while I was putting on makeup she stood up on the toilet, grabbed some eyeshadow, and started putting it on her face. She would get some on her finger, put it on her face, then look in the mirror and say, "Oh wow!" or "Oooooh pitty!" (oh pretty) She loves giving herself and me makeovers. I didn't force her to be girly she just is. I am sure she will also be happy to go "catch rattlesnakes" and do other outdoor stuff as well......as long as she can wear her tutu!!!!

Pictures : Bella and I with our makeovers, and one of her playing in the mud with a messy face

No comments: