Thursday, February 2, 2012

Natalya Estelle 22 December 2011

My husband got home on December 21st and I was scheduled to be induced the next day on the 22nd. Last picture before meeting baby Natalya!


Bella has no idea what is going on. She didn't really understand that there was a baby in my tummy. I tried to tell her and she would get really upset. I think she thought I ate a baby or something. Who knows what kids think?

After 4 hours and 43 minutes of labor she was born! First time holding her at 12:43 P.M.

The nurse was so cute and made her a bow hat! Awww...

Ready to go home!

She looks so tiny in her carseat.


First time meeting big sister! She wouldn't let go.

2 comments:

jessie said...

she is SO tiny and beautiful! i love that baby girl! please give her kisses from me every minute that you can, cause i know you don't have anything else to do! and please give bella a kiss from vito! you have the most beautiful little girls in the world, i just wish sometimes that my kids weren't cousins so they could marry your girls and then they could have beautiful babies but it won't work.

Antjezh said...

Oh snap! They can be best friends forever though. : ) Bella always calls little boys Vito. He was the OG