Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flat Tire

Well I was at work today and a lady I work with came in and said I have a flat tire. I really just want to get to San Diego and get my husband. The LAST thing I want to deal with is a flat tire. So after work I went out and struggled with the bolts for like a million years. Then this older grandpa kinda guy parks next to me and says, " How many guys have passed without stopping to help?" Then he helped me take out dad's HULK tightened bolts. I had to jump on the thingamajig while he pulled. So we finally got it changed. Isn't that nice. Well by the time I get to Emmett I thought the mechanic place was closed but I guess it really wasn't. But I'm just tired and I wanna pack and go to sleep. That was really nice of that guy to stop and help. Sweet old man.

No comments: