Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Party

So today is Fontanna's Halloween party. I'm pretty excited because my family hates me and never wants to hang out with me anymore or make wreaths with me so I have to buy one....anyways, I'm going to bring the mullet pictures for anyone who has not been able to see their glory. Also Bekah is gonna pop here any day and I will have another new nephew which is awesome. We have been waiting FOREVER to see what Bekah and Chris's creation will look like lol. Fontanna finds out what her baby is gonna be in a few days and Jessie isn't even showing yet cuz she just got herself preggers. Anyways, that's all I really have to say about whatever. Here is a picture of Bekah's lovely lady lump.

1 comment:

ArmstrongShiz said...

that thing is gonna eat someone