Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marine Corps Birthday Ball Gown


I got my gown for the Marine Corps Ball in Las Vegas next weekend. I am soooo excited! It fits perfectly and it is so beautiful...the pictures don't even almost do it justice. Now I just have to find something for Bella. I think I will make her a tu tu dress that matches Kelley's dress blues... or maybe one that matches my dress idk yet. Anyways I got it from this etsy shop called Ferd. She was awesome and shipped it right away. Go check out her shop and see all the beautiful costumes she has created. I think most of them are in her sold items because everyone bought them for Halloween. There is also an adorable Nightmare Before Christmas outfit I REALLY want for Bella. I loooooove that movie so much!!! Anyways there are lots of unique random things in her shop so go check it out there is probably something in there for everyone.







No comments: