Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Etsy sales so far this year...










I have had four sales so far this year. Not very many but not too bad since it's just a hobby. I really want to get into it more but I am going to have to put my shop on vacation since I am moving back home for four months while my husband is deployed. I have had 100% positive feedback from customers so far which I REALLY didn't expect. I have made 39 sales since I started in June. I was pregnant and lonely and bored and needed something to keep me busy. Back then my house was pretty much spotless so I just had to tidy up and then I had nothing else to do but craft Craft CRAFT! I bought some patterns recently and I want to practice some more at sewing. I really love to sew. Anyways I plan on doing a FREE giveaway once I reach one hundred fans on my facebook fan page
but idk if I will reach one hundred fans before I put my shop on vacation mode and fly back to Idaho! I only need 4 more fans to reach one hundred!!!

No comments: