Saturday, April 17, 2010

Deployed Romance Ideas are working!


I went to my Facebook page this morning and my husband posted this on my wall:

Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done in my life...So I decided to tell you some of the reasons why I have such an imperishable love for you. #1- It felt so right when I held you on our first date. #2- Even after all the hard times you have remained loyally by my side. #3- Every time you laugh... it gives me goose bumps because the sound of you being happy makes me feel invincible. #4 The way you walk as if you have nothing to fear in this world because you know I will always be there for you. #5 How when we stare into eachother's eyes we can express our feelings for eachother without saying a word. #6 No matter how bad my day is, it doesn't matter because I know I'm always comming home to you. #7 How when you whisper "I love you" in my ear, is seems as if I will never need food nor water ever again as long as I have you



aw!!! I guess these ideas are working pretty good for our relationship!!! I tear up every time I read it. What a sweetie. My husband is SO romantic. I am so lucky and spoiled.
I love that he isn't afraid of just saying what he feels...and very beautifully! I suck at writing.

No comments: