Monday, April 5, 2010

Deployed Romance Idea #1


Idea #1
Write a famous (or random) love quote at the top of your letter or email.

In High School I was never good at long distance relationships. For me if he was out of sight he was out of mind. Now I am a military wife and that just doesn't work. I think about my husband every second but don't really know how to let him know that I do since he isn't here? I have been researching things you can do to keep your long distance relationship romantic and keep him twitterpated while he is gone. Today I will start writing a love quote on the top of each letter to my husband. This is a cheesy way to start a letter and gets my brain on the right track to writing a good lovey letter. I forgot exactly what the quote I used today said but it was really sweet...they don't even have to be far away for you to do this! You can leave a little love quote note in their lunchbox or under their pillow.I also printed a tiny picture of our baby on her first Easter so he doesn't feel so left out. I will keep you posted on things I try and maybe you can use some of my ideas for your long distance love....

No comments: