Monday, September 21, 2009

Bella










Well I only made it to 38 weeks and 4 days. My mom came down and the day before she had to go home we decided to walk to the park and try to get me to start labor. It worked! They wouldnt let us stay at the hospital until I had been in labor for like ten hours and I was at 5 centimeters. Then they didnt give me an epidural until a couple hours later when I was at 7 centimeters. They refused to break my water to so Bella got really stressed from me being in labor for 22 hours and every time I had a contraction her heartbeat would almost stop. so then I was rushed and only got to push through a few contractions before they decided to pull her out with forceps. We were really worried because the doctors were acting worried and a million people started swarming the room flailing and it got really chaotic. But she came out and they checked her out and an hour later decided she was perfect and let me hold her. I was really happy she was ok. She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us. It's not so bad because right now she will eat, sleep 3 hours, eat, poop, sleep half and hour-an hour.............eat, sleep three hours, eat, poop, sleep half an hour- an hour.........so I can get about six hours of sleep a night, three hours at a time, which isn't too bad.

No comments: