Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last three sales before baby!







These are my last three sales before the baby comes. I put my shop on vacation mode for now. I went to my doctor appointment today and kelley got to come because he got a five day weekend for Labor Day. Well he talked to us a little and asked if I wanted to be checked and I said sure. The doctor was all surprised and said I was already at 3 or 4 centimeters. So he asked if I wanted him to strip the membrane (yuck) to speed things up and I said sure. So I have been having lots of contractions ever since especially when I walk and when Im active. They hurt and are hard to walk and breathe through but not consistent enough to go back to the hospital. Luckily the doctor was a nice small asian guy. I liked him a lot. I hate it when you get the huge lumberjack doctor with giant sausage fingers that lubes up his fingers and bellows," Just let your legs fall open...." Yikes!

No comments: