Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bella's Ballerina Dress-up Birthday

 Our Isabella Rose turned 4 September 15th! She wanted a ballerina dress-up party. I got all of my ideas for decorating from Pinterest, of course. The idea for the ribbon garland came from here.
 One of the party favors for the girls was tutu leggies. All you do is buy knee high socks, cut the feet off, and sew a strip of tulle, ribbon, or lace around the bottom. Pretty simple if you have basic sewing skills.
 These are ribbon wands with bells. Follow this link for the tutorial.
For the boys I made little bow ties. I just made bows with ribbon and glued them onto elastic and then used sticky velcro for closure.
 The wreath I made myself and was inspired by this wreath on Pinterest.
 The tulle wrapped balloons looked really elegant and fancy.


 The ballerina cupcake toppers were inspired by this tutorial.

Bella got a big girl bike from daddy and mommy!
One of my favorite things to make is tissue paper pom poms. They are super cheap, easy, cute, and ruffly!

No comments: